Tutor: Gill Blanchard
Author and Professional Family Historian
MA. Biography and Creative Non Fiction (UEA)
Module Three: 9 Weeks
Start: 13 October 2017
These three workshops will focus on further developing a written family history through writing exercises, discussions, workshopping and feedback.
- Students will work on a specific aspect of their family in depth.
- There will be three weeks in between each lesson so students can craft and recraft their work.
- Each lesson will include one or two exercises to facilitate this.
- The tutor will provide personalised, detailed and in-depth feedback on students writing throughout the course.
- There will be weekly live discussions with the tutor and other students.
- A dedicated learning hub can be used throughout the course by students to share work, ask questions and post news.